Friday, January 23, 2009

It's been a little while...

Haven't really been in the mood to blog.

Can't say I am now either but I figured I should keep this thing going anyway.

So what's going on, you may ask?!
Alot actually but not stuff I wish to talk about in public, I don't want people to get hurt.

The AFI competition is finally almost over and I couldn't be more relieved, it has caused ALOT of trouble for many people! There has been much jealousy, rage, confusion, joy, disappointment, tears and laughter!! wow...
In general I am happy for everyone who won, especially Natacia and Brock.
There were some things that upset me, it had nothing to do with the winners but the choices AFI made.
There is little to do about it now so I will just focus on being excited about an upcoming new album.

My former joy for this year had slowly but surely disappeared.
January has been rough so far, much fighting has been going on and there is nothing I hate more than fighting.
Hearts have been broken but are slowly healing again...
I really hope it was just a rough start and that it'll still be amazing, I need it to be amazing.

Here's to hoping,
ZXA

No comments: