Thursday, January 29, 2009

Inner peace

You know how you missed somebody so much it hurts your very insides but you didn't quite realize it entirely untill you spoke to that person again.
I just had that happen to me...
Laura...
We used to talk everyday, staying up till obscene hours till we simply couldn't keep our eyes open anymore.
We called each other soulsisters cause we connected on such a deep level it sometimes freaked us out completely.

The fairytale was somewhat broken when she started getting really busy with work and school.
In the beginning I was bitter, I missed her and had trouble dealing without her but soon it became daily life.
We would send each other the occasional comment on Myspace or Facebook but I can truly say that I feel like we haven't truly TALKED together for almost 2 years.
It's crazy how much time has passed by and how quickly.

Now just this very morning we talked on AIM, it was somewhat rushed because we are both at work but I can honestly say it was the first time we TRULY talked in all this time and it makes my heart swell with love and longing.
I want what we had back and this time I am gonna fight for it.
I know we both have more time now, it's just a matter of getting back to that time... Re-connect again.
Even know she would sometimes send me a message telling me what was going on in her life, I feel like I haven't truly known what she's been up to this past year!!
I am just as much to blame as her, I could have been more persistent.

Anyway, things will be different now, I can feel it.
I missed and I love you Laura, I can't wait to re-connect with you again soul sister and I really hope you will come visit <3



-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Laura ja Toni said...

I sobbed all the way reading this. You knew I would! Let's not disappear from each other again... Love you!! <3