Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the real world again.

The holidays are over and even though I had a couple of days of working in between them, it didn't really count.

It's officially a new year...
I'm excited about it as previously mentioned.
I did a "new year" cleaning in our appartment, I made an actual bedroom for us instead of just using it to storage Camilla's clothes and sleeping in the livingroom.
We may end up passing out in there anyway, but it is there at least haha
After one really bad decission I managed to get my money situation under control, this is very much needed since I have to start saving hardcore for AFI touring Europe. I should have started a year ago, but that didn't happen so now I have no time to play around anymore.
I threw out all the candy I had and drank nothing but water all day :O This is huge for me, let me tell you haha
I plan to start actually using my "mini gym" instead of just dusting it off.
A lot of changing is gonna happen, it has already started.

Camilla is coming home on wednesday and I'm excited about it.
I've fallen way too much into my old lifestyle of living online while she was in Australia and where as I do like spending alot of time online... I know it's not healthy for me.
I know having her back here will get me out of the house more cause then I actually have someone to go places *I* enjoy going to with.
I do adore my other friends but going out and getting drunk is not my idea of a fun evening, obviously!!

Anyway, I'm off to finish the dishes, talk to Kathy and try out my new bedroom <3

xoxo
ZXA

PS! Remember to check out our new website AFIBlog

Mood: Accomplished
Currently listening to: Erasure - A Little Respect

No comments: